Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!

Hello all!!! It has been a REALLY long time since I posted. I am hoping to change things with that in the New Year. My boys have an antibiotic resistant strep infection in their ears and sinuses, and I have been dealing with that, as well as some other things happening around here. We are seeing an ENT tomorrow with them... so I am HOPING and PRAYING things get better with them!! (I could sure use some sleep!!!)

I hope you all had a VERY wonderful holiday season, as well. We sure did, and we are still celebrating. Today is Jan. 6th.... 3 Kings day. We have decided to celebrate that this year, to help put our emphasis for the season more on Christ where it should be! My great room tree will come down tonight once the kids are in the bed. (I still have my kitchen tree out, I am working on it.. but it is NOT lit up.) My kids are bummed that the season is now over, and to tell the truth, so am I! I always have a hard time this time of year, it makes the realization of them growing hit me in the face!

I am hoping in the coming year, I can share more about me, my family, and my home with you.

Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment